Nautilus Six - Redemption Nautilus Six - Redemption

amazing!

if you're still learning, this is amazing!

(Piano) Ballad of Wishes (Piano) Ballad of Wishes

good, and unusual

its strange for a song to have a motif in the left hand, but still good nonetheless. are you left handed?
5/5 rating.

grhbah responds:

I like left hand motifs. Like a walking bass or a streaming of arpeggio's. My left hand will usually flow than pulse. But I'm right handed. Thank you for the review.

Guitar Partitia #2 - Russia Guitar Partitia #2 - Russia

this is really good!

i think it is really good, and it reminds me of russia. one thing, does this count as classical, or is it more folk? either way, you get 10/10, 5/5 rating, and my praise!

Darkmaster603 responds:

I'd like to think it was classical, but I guess it can be whatever.

Thanks for the review :)

[DJP] Piano Solo 2 [DJP] Piano Solo 2

good

this song is good. nothing more. sorry if this offends you.

DJPureSuffer responds:

no offense taken. thanks for the review :D

*+FF8 Liberi Fatali+* *+FF8 Liberi Fatali+*

hrmm..

great melody, very accurate, but the MIDI just doesnt cut it for me. the choir....is awful. i recommend a better sequencer. apologies if this is "offensive".

Chronamut responds:

yeah man this rendition was horrible on my part hahaha.. I don't think I can actualy do this song justice imo.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

I_E - Pure I_E - Pure

good

i think it is really good! i wonder what program was used to make this, and if there is a midi version of it!

Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily

o my!

absolute trance!, i dont like trance in general but i love the fact that it is a track that i do certainly like! you may have brought me into the world of trance music!

Piano Collab in A Minor(sample Piano Collab in A Minor(sample

very good

i can see potential in this track, it is a perfect loop and is very good for a first piece.

Dude09 responds:

Thanks for saying it's great, but it's my first piece ever this short, not ever. Thanks again though =D

Kingdom Hearts- Hollow Bastion Kingdom Hearts- Hollow Bastion

very good

this is actually somewhat better than the original version. the loop could be better, but that doesnt reflect in my score as i know how hard it is to make a perfect loop

Chronamut responds:

it actually loops perfectly - its the audio player on this site that isnt perfect :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Siberian Siberian

sounds good

sounds good to me, yet i like metal and classical